Tales Of Asia

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Online Business

After ten long months of development my autobiography/memoirs service that I created 4 years ago is finally online and has a shop front that steps people through a process that allows them to create a biography on someone they love or, alternatively, create their own autobiography.

The new website site allows a person to make a documentary video production to tell the life story of someone, a mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, friend...whoever you choose.

The new site is at http://www.enduringmemories.com.au/

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

(Oh, and by the way, I know there are a couple of spelling mistakes on the site and I will fix them in the next revision)

Until next time, this is Tales of Asia saying "Support Your Local Planet”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home